- 2 packs of hair bows
- Kleancolor powder puff
- Fashion jewelry hair bands
- Kara "dark" eyelash glue
- (3) E.L,F all over cover foundations in Spotlight, Ivory, and Honey
- Santee concealer stick in shade #5
- (2) Kleancolor "True Self" foundations in Ivory and Beige
- Kleancolor dual eyeshadow applicators
- Amuse eyeshadow palette
- (3) Eye lash sets. (L-R) Kleancolor 502, Kleancolor 33, and Kara 2.
These little things are dreadful. I applied them one day to try them out and after a lot of greasy feeling and not being able to blend them in, I finally wiped it off with a makeup wipe and started over again with my usual foundation. I definitely do not recommend them. ELF has a lot of great products, these are not one of them.
These three on the other hand, I did find to be good quality, especially the Kleancolors! Kleancolor Ivory was perfect for my complexion. It didn't look cakey or greasy, and it was a good coverage. I will definitely be buying more!
This is my second order from Shop Miss A and I would recommend the site to anyone. You can find great prices on makeup, get affordable gifts, and much more. If you've shopped on the site, what are your favorite items?