Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rock this look: fall inspired


Hey cupcakes! Back with the second edition of "Rock this look." This week, my makeup was inspired by the colors of autumn leaves. Lots of purplish cranberry, golds, browns, and nudes. (SO STOKED that it is officially fall!) So here are the products I used in case you want to recreate this look...

Eyes
  • Avon eye shadow ink "Always Merlot" (outter eye lid and lower lash line)
  • Colour Pop "Get Lucky" (inner eye lid and lower lash line)
  • Coastal Scents: Revealed 2 matte brown (crease color)
Eyebrows
  • It Cosmetics brow powder "Universal taupe"
  • Chella Highlighter "Ivory Lace" (to clean up and lightly highlight the brows)
Cheeks/Highlight
  • Blush: Colour Pop "Prenup"
  • Highlight: Colour Pop "Lunch Money"
Lips
  • Tre'Stique matte lip crayon "Nantucket Nude"
That's it for this week, dolls. I hope you enjoyed this weeks "Rock this look" and I hope you are enjoying playing with your fall makeup as much as I am! Comment below and tell me what "fall makeup trend/color" you are looking forward to most. 

-Sammi Cupcake


No comments:

Post a Comment