- "Ah-mazing" Linen Spray (Spicy pumpkin and violets) This scent is very interesting. A sophisticated floral smell with a hint of pumpkin. I also love this smell as a linen spray. It's a really cozy scent to fall asleep to.
- "Yoga Booty" Whipped Cream (pumpkin pie, graham cracker crust, whipped cream, and cinnamon) This one is true to description. You can actually smell the graham cracker mixed in with the pumpkin.
- "Weapons of Choice" OCD (white wine, peaches, and citrus) This is slap you in the face mandarin orange/peach. It actually gives me a headache it's so strong.
- "Airborn" Shower Steamer. (coffee, caramel, and chocolate) I get straight up espresso from this one. Yummy.
- "Recently Deceased" OCD (candy corn and campfire marshmallows) Another one true to description! It has a smokey candy corn smell. A very "outside of the box" fall scent. I love it.
- "It's Showtime" bar soap (strawberry, candy, vanilla, and bubble gum) I can't pin point any predominant scents in this one but if I had to describe it in one word-SWEET.
- Whipped cream marked "Sample" only. I believe we will see this product in an upcoming collection. I really like it, it's a clean "baby powder" scent. Could be in the same family as "Sally."
- "Fortune Freak" whipped cream. This one was a fan group exclusive. It's a very muted blue color and smells SUPER fruity. Almost like "Juicy Fruit" gum, or a more citrusy version of their "sugar high."
I hope you all enjoyed this look at some of the newer Fortune Cookie Soap products available and that you are enjoying the fall so far! Even though it is still in the mid to upper 80's here, I am in full on fall mode. Pumpkin all the things...leggings...boots. Love it. Until next time...Happy fall yall!