Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rock this look: Pin up

Rock This Look

"Pin up girl edition"



So I totally love how this look came out! I tried "strobing" for the first time which, let's not lie to ourselves, is just highlighting! But I think I look shiny in the best way possible. For this look, I chose a neutral eye with a bit of gold accent (winged liner of course) and a super bright red matte lip. Most of the products I used are Colour Pop because well..they are AMAZING! Here are the Colour Pop products I used:

  • Lips: Ultra Matte in shade "Succulent"
  • Highlight: Lunch Money
  • Shadow: Get Lucky

Well, I think that's it for today. I think I'm going to make this a series I do once a week with different looks. I hope you guys like the series, and let me know if you want to see any specific looks :) You are the best readers a girl could ask for. Don't forget to hit the follow button on the upper right hand corner of the page if you haven't already. We'd love to have you around!

Sammi Cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment