Tuesday, August 4, 2015

ColourPop Ultra Matte Review

I got my order of ColurPop Ultra Matte lippies today...they are EVERYTHING. I am so impressed with the formula and staying power. They are so vibrant and have an amazing color payoff. "This thin and lightweight formula glides onto the lips smoothly and leaves SUPER intense pigment-rich colour with a bold, ultra matte look. It's very long wearing and completely kiss proof. Available in 25 shades!" says ColourPop. I am definitely sold on these. They will be perfect for fall!  Here are the three I ordered this time, but I surely intend on making another order in the future!


  • Midi- soft neutral beige. This shade is a perfect nude for me! Much to my surprise, it is my favorite of the three I ordered.
  • Succulent-neon orange red. This shade is really fun, playful, and bright.
  • Creeper-classic true blue red. Creeper is a true red that will transition well into fall. 

For only $6 each, these are a steal! To get yours, visit colourpop.com and if you are making a first time order, use code THANKSBABE for $5 off. Hugs, kisses, and cupcakes...

Sammi Cupcake




No comments:

Post a Comment