Birchbox vs Ipsy
- Supergoop! Forever Young hand cream [Appx. $2] SAMPLE
- Coola Makeup Setting Spray [Appx. $7] SAMPLE
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle leave in conditioner [Appx. $5] SAMPLE
- LAQA & Co lip crayon [Appx. $6] DELUXE SAMPLE
- Harvey Prince Hello perfume [Appx $6] SAMPLE
This box contained 2 items I will use (the perfume and Coola setting spray), and all sample sizes.
Total bag value $26
- Starlooks eye liner pen [$19] FULL SIZE
- Marc Anthony argan oil of morocco [Appx. $5] DELUXE SAMPLE
- Clear Clinic clear spot treatment [Appx $9] SAMPLE
- Hikari cosmetics lip gloss [$13] FULL SIZE
- AILA nail polish [$17] FULL SIZE
This bag contained 3 products I will use (the eye liner pen, spot treatment, and lip gloss) and I got three full sized items and only 2 samples, plus the cute houndstooth bag!
Total bag value $66 (If you figure the bag itself at $3 which is what I've normally seen them go for)
So yeah...per usual, Ipsy dominated. The retail value of Ipsy is nearly three times higher than the retail value of Birchbox, plus I got more items I will use in Ipsy AND most of my items are full size. Both subscriptions retail for $10. Birchbox really needs to step up their game.