Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Freebies 6.0

Time for me to do my little part in making your Monday better! Click on the photos below to be directed to some beauty items at the best possible price...FREE!

Creme of Nature shampoo 




Miss Haus BB cream & skin care sample




Nurture & Nourish lotion 




Wild Herb Soap 



And finally, I'd like to direct you to the Avon sale page to check out all the great deals being offered such as any 2 lipsticks for $10.99, Avon makeup brushes 2 for $10, and Avon skin so soft buy 1 get one half off.  Click the button below to see all the sales!


Enjoy and I hope these freebies have improved your Monday even just a little bit!  To keep seeing awesome Monday freebies such as these, please click one of the two buttons highlighted in the photo below. It helps me out a great deal! 


Sammi Cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment