Sunday, July 26, 2015

Teaming up with Avon

So I have some really exciting news for all my readers! Effective August 1st, Sammi Cupcake will be partnering with Avon to end breast cancer.



This is a cause that is near and dear to me because two of my friends have recently been diagnosed. One is my age with no family history or risk factors, the other is a little older and she did have family history of breast cancer. In fact,  one in eight women will develop breast cancer in their life time. Breast cancer is a cruel disease striking the young and the old, and early detection is our best weapon in this fight. I would like to encourage you all to perform self breast exams once a month, as forty percent of diagnosed breast cancers are detected by women who feel a lump.

Starting next month, you will see this button on my blog:

This button is clickable and takes you to an Avon e-store where a percentage of your sale will go to end breast cancer. It would mean a lot to me if you guys used that button and tried some of the amazing products Avon has to offer, while also walking hand in hand to prevent, fight, and cure breast cancer. 


Sending hope to the fighters, peace for the survivors, and prayers for the taken.
-Sammi Cupcake


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to work with you, and see your reviews on the products I choose to send you! I warned my followers that you will be honest, so hopefully this will help them get familiar with the products as well! xo

    ReplyDelete