Thursday, July 2, 2015

4th of July Beauty

Red, White, and Blue beauties


Looking for some awesome ways to show your love for America this 4th of July using your beauty items? Here are some patriotic picks I hope you'll be able to use to be a true star spangled beauty!

Nails



These are my personal 4th of July nails. I used Incoco nail strips that I purchased at Wal-Greens for about $5. Here is their site if you don't have a Walgreens near you. Click here to visit the Incoco site


These patriotic pretties were submitted by Katie of "Confessions of a Nailaholic". Please view her page by clicking HERE. (And send her some love & page likes!)


Hair

I found these three beauties on a Beauty swap group.
Red: Jessica is the red headed beauty. LOVE the way her red compliments her skin tone.
White: Christine is the blonde bombshell.
Blue: Angelia is rocking the beautiful blue.  (Click here to view her Instagram) 

 Red, white (platinum blonde), and blue hair...how fun! 'Merica!



Firework Red Lips
Here are my favorite reds..I will definitely be wearing one of these colors for the 4th of July!
1. NYC Smooch Proof 16h lip stain "Rock on Ruby"
2. Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass lip and cheek tint
3. LA Colors lip stick "Dainty"
4. Rimmel Show off Lip velvet-matte "Burning Lava"
5. Hikari lipstick "Cabernet"
6. NARS velvet matte lip pencil "Cruella"


Makeup

And you could always finish off your American Beauty look with some blue eye liner or shadow!


I hope you've enjoyed this themed blog post and have a safe and fun 4th of July. Thank you to all the beautiful ladies who allowed me to use their photos on this blog post. Make sure you show them some love! You are all beautiful cupcakes in a world full of muffins! Until next time..




No comments:

Post a Comment