Saturday, July 11, 2015

DIY coffee scrub

Coffee Scrub


Tonight for the first time ever I tried my hand at a DIY beauty product. A coffee scrub to be specific. It was so easy to make with just three ingredients, and can be used as as a complete body exfoliator from head to toe! The coffee body scrub provides benefits such as: softer skin, wonderful smell, and less visible stretch marks, acne, etc with extended use. The closest product in comparison to this DIY recipe is $17.95, and I was able to make this will products I've already had in my kitchen!


So here's the recipe. In a medium/large size bowl, mix the following ingredients.

  • 1/4 cup coffee grounds (I used my pre-used grounds from this mornings coffee)
  • 1/2 cup of sugar.
  • 2 teaspoons of olive oil


And that's it! Mix them all up in the bowl and relocate your new DIY coffee scrub to a closed container. I tried a teaspoon of the mixture just on my hands to see how it works and my hands are SO soft. I can't wait to try it all over. And best of all, this DIY is 100% natural and super cheap to make.

Let me know if you make it, and what you think. Love, kisses, and cupcakes...


No comments:

Post a Comment