Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cynthia Rowley creamy lip stain review

It occurred to me while reaching in my "on the go" beauty bag the other day that I have an awesome product I need to share with you guys, because I had THREE in there. That product is the Cynthia Rowley creamy lip stain. I have AT LEAST eight of these minis floating around in my house and car, and three different shades in my make up bag in my purse. 



The full size of this product retails for $20.00 and comes in seven shades ranging from pinky nude to vampy berry. "Equal parts playful and polished, it offers the shine and moisture of a gloss, paired with the ultralong wear of a stain," says Birchbox. These lip stains are all 100% vegan, cruelty free, and paraben-free as well! 



These are super easy for on the go lip color, and do not settle into any cracks or dryness on your lips (Which is a huge win for me!) For a beauty blogger, I am pretty set in my ways as far as my makeup goes, and this product really wowed me and made me re-think lip stains. The three shades I own are...



 Sugar (nude pink)


 Poppy (coral)


 and Heartthrob (classic red)

I hope you enjoyed this review and if you own any of these lip stains, tell me what shade and what you think of them. I am definitely thinking Dahlia will be my next purchase for fall. Cool weather, pumpkin everything, and vampy lips. A girl can dream.

Love, kisses, and cupcakes-
Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment