Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MOTD 6/24/15

Who's ready for the first ever Sammi Cupcake MAKE UP OF THE DAY. Ever have those days when you get way too dressed up for what you are actually doing that day? Like, to be totally non-specific and not reference my life at all, you went full glamour makeup complete with curly hair when all you have to do is take a package to the post office? *shame* Well luckily I have this blog and you wonderful readers so I can at least show you the look and tell you about some great products.

So here's the look:
























And here are the products I used to achieve it, in order.
1. Dr Jart dis-a-pore BB cream
2. Airspun loose face powder
3. Physicians Formula mineral wear "Translucent" (to add a subtle highlight)
4. Hikara blush in "Tango"
5. It cosmetics brow powder pencil
6. Eye shadows: LA colors cream color from the "Natural" palette all over, ColourPop "I <3 this" on my lid, and LA colors dark brown (from same Natural palette) in my crease & the light pink shade in NYC Long Beach sands to highlight my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes.
7. Elizabeth Mott "You're So fine" liquid liner in glittterati.
8. Tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara
9. Rimmel show off lip lacquer in "stellar"

























That's it for today. If you guys liked this makeup of the day blog please let me know and I will do them some more, and remember...you are all beautiful cupcakes in a world full of muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment