Saturday, June 13, 2015

Chocolate Bar dupe review

Profusion Glamour Bar
"Savor every bite of color"




For months now, I have been dieing to try the Two Faced chocolate bar eye palette, but like many of you...I cannot justify $50 for eye shadow. A wonderful woman named Sandra Rodriguez located this palette for me at a 5 Below store for $4.99. It comes with 15 eye shadows (mostly in a nude shimmer, with a couple blue and gray shades thrown in the mix), an eye liner, and eye shadow guide. 

So how do I feel about it? First of all, it doesn't smell like chocolate like the original! I wish they had added a chocolate scent to the container, just for fun. The shadows honestly aren't fantastic either. They have a lot of fall out and the color has to be packed on to get a good color pay off. However, for the price, that makes the shadows 33 cents each so I can definitely deal with having to pack on the color a bit. I think I will use this palette again in the future even with the fall out issues and weak color. Below you will find a nude shadow look I wore using this palette and some swatches:


This palette comes in three colors...pink, tan, and brown. All three palettes are $4.99 and are available at K-Mart and 5 Below. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think about this palette if you have tried it. You are all beautiful cupcakes in a world full of muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment