Tuesday, June 13, 2017

FCS Treat Yo Self Haul

Hey cupcakes and fellow Fortune Freaks! I just thought I'd share my Fortune Cookie Soap "Treat Yo Self 2k17" haul and my thoughts. Here's what I got, except for a "The Pit personal space" that was accidentally left out of my box. Fortune Cookie Soap has amazing customer service though, so I have no doubt it'll be taken care of!


Snake Juice OCD- To me, it's a little odd of a scent. For all you old school Fortune Freaks, it's got that plasticy smell of "What? It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" but with coffee instead of strawberry. It's not the scent for me.

You Beautiful Tropical Fish FCS-First off, the mermaid shimmer dusting is BEAUTIFUL. The scent is a little more "melon" than I'd like, but it's a good summer scent, and so cute.

Swan Ronson Hair Oil- I think white tea and raspberry is the notes that stand out to me the most. I like it!

Stop. Pooping. toilet spray- SUCH a funny moment in the show to use as the name. This scent is probably my favorite of the ones I got (though I have high hopes for The Pit.) I LOVE apple scents.

So yeah, that's it for me cupcakes. If you ordered this collection, tell me what your favorites are! Don't forget to comment and subscribe as it helps me out so so much.

-Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment