Monday, February 8, 2016

MWAB review and big changes

Hey fishies! As I'm sure you've noticed by now, things have been changing around here. This month both of my littles will be in school (head start and 2nd grade), so I've had more time to focus on the blog and make it what I've been envisioning it would be. If you are my friend on Facebook, you know two weeks ago I dropped the "cupcake." This week I purchased my own domain, and we have moved to:

www.SamiFish.com

Tell your friends! But anyways...let's get down to business! Today I got in my order from Fortune Cookie Soap from their "Man With A Box" (Dr. Who) collection. 



"Don't Blink" body wash. (leather, vanilla, and resins) I love this one, just like I knew I would. I adore anything they come out with that has leather or caramel in it. It could easily be a unisex fragrance as well.

"Fish fingers & Custard" whipped cream. (Cake batter, whipped cream, cinnamon sugar) This smells so good I want to eat it! They really nailed the cake batter smell on the head. I bake quite often and it smells just like uncooked cake batter.

"The Last of the TimeLords" bar soap. (Salty ozone, citrus, florals, and mint) All the scents really blend together beautifully in this one. I can smell each of the notes but none of them more so than the others. If I'm being honest though, this one will never get used. I ordered it to display!

"The Silence" mist me. (Peaches, mandarin, caramel, honey, rose, and jasmine)  I ordered this one by mistake, as a lot of the FCS peach smells trigger my migraines, but this smells UHMAZING. The citrus smell is definitely laid back in the fragrance and it smells very spring...very expensive...very very good!

That's all I have for you today, guys! This collection is currently sold out but we have been told their will be a restock!  Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment