Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February Ipsy Review

February Ipsy Bag Review






  • Trust Fund Beauty nail polish "I'm kind of a big deal" [$15] FULL SIZE
Normally, I am not excited about nail polish, but this color is really pretty and very spring! [Use code Ipsy20 for 20% off any purchase]

  • Naked Cosmetics mica pigment "Sierra Nevada" [$10] PART OF A SET.
This is probably my favorite product I got this month. It's a really pretty shimmery bronze.. [Use code IPSY for 30% off]

  • Margaret Dabbs London mini crystal nail file [$17] FULL SIZE
I'll definitely use it, but it's nothing I'm ecstatic over getting. Plus $17 for a nail file? Wow.. [Use code Ipsy20 for 20% off] 

  • Smashbox cosmetics photo finish primer oil [Appx $6] SAMPLE
Considering my skin type is oily, I'll probably stay away from this one. I don't really use primer and I don't like the idea of it being oil. [Use code Ipsy15 for 15% off your purchase]

  • Vintage sparking lipgloss "Pink sequin" [Appx $10] SAMPLE
I'm normally a fan of "Vintage" but this color is a little immature for me. My 8 year old will love it though! [Use code Ipsy30 for $30 off your purchase]

Total bag value: $61 (with $3 figured in for the bag, which is what they normally sell for.)


It was a pretty decent month. I got three products I will use, and two are full sized. Plus the bag was really cute this month! 

-Sami Fish

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR AN IPSY BAG OF YOUR OWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment