Monday, February 22, 2016

MOTD February 22

Hey fishies! I just got in a ColourPop order and couldn't resist playing in my new makeup. You guys give me a reason to get all dressed up on a Monday afternoon for no reason at all! lol.

Here are the shadows I used.

  • Sunset Blvd
  • Weenie
Sunset Blvd was recently released in the KaePop collection and is described as a "warm golden bronze in a pearlized finish." Weenie was released as part of the Kathleen Light's "Where the Night Is" collection and is a "pinky rose gold in a pearlized finish." While I feel Sunset Blvd is pretty accurately described, Weenie is a lot more on the pinky side than rose gold. 

I also used ColourPop's blush in "Birthday Suit."

Here's the look


I hope you guys enjoyed the look and if you have any questions or requests feel free to comment below with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment