Friday, November 13, 2015

FCS Winter Box "Welcome Santa"

Buddy the elf...what's your favorite color? OH how I love the Elf movie and Fortune Cookie Soap. For me, it's a match made in Heaven. Since the collection launch is tonight, let's jump right in!


Buddy Fortune Cookie Soap: Holiday fruits, candy, crushed vanilla, and a hint of mint.
First of, the fact that it looks like Buddy's Elf costume is SO CUTE! The smell is a lot like another FCS scent I can't place but with, as the description says, a hint of mint. It's a real nice muted candy scent. (Oh, and my fortune says "Son of a nut cracker!")

World's Best Cup of Coffee whipped cream: Vermont maple syrup, fresh brewed coffee.
This one is seriously amazing and the most fragrant of the entire box. I rubbed a tiny amount on my arm just to test the sample, then took my daughter to therapy and a woman there starting looking around saying "OKAY! Who has the amazing smelling coffee and why aren't you sharing?" I think that's the best compliment Fortune Cookie Soap could ever get. 

Yellow snow bath bomb: Ripe plums, caramel, vanilla jasmine, and exotic woods.
A really fresh, fruity smell that is really hard to put my finger on. All I can say is, it smells SO good and it would rock your world in a body wash, whipped cream, or even shampoo bar. 


Swirly Twirly Gum Drops OCD hand sanitizer: cotton candy, lemon drops, pear nectar, cranberries, black currant. 
If the game "Candy Land" had a scent, this would be it. It is sticky sweet with a hint of citrus.

Christmas Gram face plant: air, lavender, sea salt spray, woody earthiness, sage, dark vanilla. 
I don't love the scent of this one, it is almost overwhelmingly lavender. I imagine if used as intended it would be very relaxing however.

Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins dry shampoo: lilies, jasmine, bayberry, blackberries, plums, and a sprig of peppermint. 
This is a really light, pleasant floral scent that is perfect for a dry shampoo. I'm unsure about the shimmer in it, but I am 100% sold on the smell. 


FCS Cheer perfume oil: Rich, buttery pound cake, dark frankincense, patchouli, and cedar.
My daughter describes this one as "CUPCAKES!" but I'd describe it as the vanilla cake perfume from our childhood that grew up, became ultra sophisticated perfume oil. 

Shower Duet shave oil: Spruce, vanilla, fir, fruits, hyacinth, and mint.
While I love the product itself, the scent comes off fairly manly to me. I think it would smell amazing on my hubby though!




So that's the winter box! If any of this sounds like something you would enjoy, be sure to check out the winter launch party tonight. Here's all the info you need :)

Join us TONIGHT(!!!!) for our LIVE STREAMING Launch Party! Come chat with us!! Meet the FCS crafters and get a peek at some behind the scenes! To save yourself some time, you may want to sign up early for an account.
If you're on mobile, there's an app you can download, so you don't miss a thing! 
WHEN: Tonight 6pm CST
WHERE: We start out on our Facebook Page
Who: YOU!

What: Bring your $10 soap box code! 


-Sammi Cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment