Friday, August 12, 2016

Kleancolor Madly Matte lip gloss review

Kleancolor "Madly matte" lip gloss

Nudes & Darks collection



 (Above images taken from the website I purchased the collection, Shop Miss A )


Shop Miss A describes the Madly Matte lipgloss by saying "Each of the 48 gorgeous shades of Madly Matte Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying. It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that lasts. So grab one... or 48 and go! You're off to a smooth start with Madly Matte Lip Gloss from Kleancolor."




While I find these at a decent quality for the price (about .83 cents per shade), the nudes are definitely more opaque than the darks. In the above swatch, I had to go over the darks twice, whereas I only did a single swatch on the nudes, however the darks are still more streaky even with the extra swatch. 

Another issue I found with these is that they never fully dry down, and leave your lips feeling kind of sticky, but they are nearly impossible to remove. I think they'd be okay for occasional wear, but it's definitely not something I'd want to wear on my lips every day. I also wanted to point out these have sort of a funky scent...sort of like a chemically plastic cake smell. 

I am glad to have these in my makeup collection. Most of these shades are something I don't own anything similar to, and even with the issues, it'll be fun to pop on a fun blue lippie one day, or maybe a Lime Crime "Cashmere" dupe for a fraction of the cost. 

-Sami Fish

**This post is not sponsored. All items were purchased with my own money and the opinions I listed are my honest feedback.**

No comments:

Post a Comment