Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Life Update

Hey fishies! You have no idea how much I have missed all of you. Life has been so hectic lately.

The last blog post I made I told you guys I was about to have my tonsils out. That happened, and it was dreadful. I had to be taken to the emergency room via ambulance because my throat started bleeding like a scene from a horror movie. That happened a couple more times, but I was able to stop it without having to go to the ER. The pain didn't let up until almost a month post surgery.

Within two weeks of my tonsillectomy, my youngest daughter had to have surgery and was life-flighted to a childrens hospital due to complications. As you can imagine, that hurt my heart and occupied a lot of my time. Once she was released from the hospital, we took a trip to the beach to relax after everything that had gone on.



The night we were heading home, I got a call about a family emergency that has since only got worse. Life has been hectic but I am ready to get back to my normal routine. I thank you all so much for your patience in my getting back to the swing of things. Keep an eye out...I'll be bringing back an old favorite, a freebie post!

-Sami Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment