Friday, March 18, 2016

March Ipsy Review

March Ipsy Bag Review


  • Beau Gachis Paris eye shadow brush [$12] FULL SIZE
I just bought a whole set of makeup brushes, so I'll probably just trade this one, but brushes are never a bad thing to get in your bag! [Use code BeautifulIpster for 20% off any purchase]

  • Marc Anthony argan oil of Morocco smoothing cream [Appx. $2] SAMPLE
I'm really excited to try this one. A couple months back I got the coconut oil conditioning treatment and LOVED IT, so I hope this one is as good. 

  • Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Eyeliner [$20] FULL SIZE
This stuff is no joke. When they say tattooed they mean it, I've scrubbed and it isn't budging. Plus it applies so smooth and rich. Color me impressed. [Use code IpsyMarch2016 for 10% off] 

  • NudeStix lip & cheek pencil [Appx $10] SAMPLE
I will admit-I was 100% ready to hate this one, but I actually like it a lot! The color is a gorgeous nude and although it's a pencil, it applies like a color rich gloss/satin liquid lipstick. 

  • NYX Cosmetics liquid suede cream lipstick [$7] FULL SIZE
Another product I love! It's a beautiful red that even my husband commented on. I can't wait to pair this and the tattooed liner. [Use code NYXBEGONE for 40% off the purchase of one NYX lip color remover]



Total bag value: $54 (with $3 figured in for the bag, which is what they normally sell for.)


This was definitely one of the best months I've had with Ipsy in awhile. It did exactly what Ipsy is meant to do-open my eyes to colors...shades..and products I would not have tried on my own. What was your favorite thing in your Ipsy this month?

-Sami Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment