Thursday, December 14, 2017

Target 12 Days of Beauty: Day One

Hello, cupcakes. It has been quite some time, and for that, I am sorry. I decided to try my hand at Youtube, and after making a few videos, found out that wasn't right for me, so I kind of became uninspired for a few months. I am however, back and we are going to jump right in with day one of Target's "12 days of beauty" box. It retails for $15, and comes with twelve beauty/skin care items.


Day one was a true classic beauty item, that a lot of my friends seem to have fond memories of, from the beginning of their makeup journey. This item is the Maybelline Great Lash mascara. I myself wore this mascara for a great many years, about 6-7 years ago. I think it's a great start to the box; a nice little mascara to hold you over when you may be in between mascaras or to stick in your purse for quick touch ups.



To be honest, this is not a mascara I'd reach for unless I were out of my favorites. I tried it out again today, and it just didn't provide the volume I look for in my mascara. I did however like the shade choice. I think even for drug store mascaras, there are better options nowadays, but this is a nice throw back. 

If you'd like to get your own Target beauty box to follow along with me, you can find it in the makeup section of Target or online by clicking HERE. (P.S. Right now Target has them online on a special, buy one get one half off, so you can share the experience with a friend!)

Check back with me tomorrow, and for the next 11 days, as we open this beauty advent calendar. 

I've missed you all. It's nice to be back!
-Sammi Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment