Hey cupcakes! So if you know me at all, you know I DIED when I saw the March theme, "Creepy Cute." Boxy Charm did a pretty swell job! Here is my box.
- Smashbox photo finish primer $16. Although I haven't had a chance to try this on my face yet, I have tried some on the back of my hand and I have high hopes! It made my hand really soft.
- Crown Brush fan brush $18.99. This brush is pretty soft and seems to be good quality, but I don't know what I would use it for.
- Naked Cosmetics urban rustic palette $39.99. I can't makeup my mind about this palette. I think I might use it some in the fall, but that's five months away. I'm not sure if I'll hang on to it that long.
(Swatches of the palette and lippies)
- RealHer matte liquid lipstick "I am a rock star" $15. I'm definitely a fan of the consistency and staying power of it, and I think the color will be one I'll reach for as well.
- RealHer lip liner "I am loved" $12.50. The lip liner perfectly matches the lipstick so I'm sold.
All items are full size and the box total is $102.48 and included three products I'll use. With the theme being "creepy cute," I would've loved to see maybe a black or "vampire" colored lip product, definitely could have used a black liner...but I feel like they did the best that would appeal to most people. CLICK HERE to experience next month's Boxy Charm with me!