Thursday, February 23, 2017

Grey Stuff-FCS

GREY STUFF??

At the Fortune Cookie Soap spring 2017 launch, the first 50 VIP members who checked out with this "grey stuff" in their cart were promised a surprise product!


I was one of the lucky ones who got it and all my goodies came in the mail today. Here's what it is!

It's a body frosting called "Grey Stuff."  Shannon (our fairy soap mother!) describes the scent as "Refreshing hibiscus tea infused with sweet berries and a sprinkle of delicate rose petals." I get a fresh berry scent from it, and the consistency of the product itself is to die for!


Here is the rest of my spring 2017 order.



I liked the scent "Tame The Beast" just a bit...can you tell? haha. Comment below and tell me what scent you ordered the most of, and if you got the "grey stuff" and what you thought about it! Also, don't forget to subscribe so you'll be one of the first "in the know" as well!

-Sammi Cupcake

P.S. My subscriber count currently sits at 80. When I reach 100, I'll do a beauty/Fortune Cookie Soap giveaway to anyone subscribed! Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbors...come subscribe here (www.SammiCupcakeblog.blogspot.com) and you may just be the lucky winner!

8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with bonjour. I bought everything in that scent! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to love that one, but it was strong for me, and triggered head aches :/

      Delete
  2. Oh, I am sad I missed grey stuff. I want to smell it so bad. congrats to those who got it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear a lot of people are talking up FCS about making it available for sale!

      Delete
  3. I got a bunch of Lumiere! And some other past fcs's i thought were cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a couple things in Lumiere myself. So yummy!

      Delete
  4. I got a lot of Bonjour and Lumiere. I loved all the scents though! I had the grey stuff in my cart, and when I went to check out it was already gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hear a lot of people are asking for it to come back for sale, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

      Delete